Thursday, March 13, 2014

32 WEEKS

Well, here we are at 32 weeks!



 This is my last week of work- I wanted to be finished at the beginning of April, but because of Spring Break during the last two weeks of March, the preschool is closed anyways!  If I am being completely honest, I am really sad to be finished.  I love my job and am always happy to go to work.  I am feeling great, although it is getting harder to pick things up off the floor and our couch is not comfortable anymore!

We have another ultrasound tomorrow just to see how things are going in there- I am not very big for 32 weeks, so we are just being proactive to make sure the baby is growing and happy.  We are looking forward to seeing our little Baby Klassen again :)


I am having a harder time finding clothes that fit (and still look nice) so Ryan bought me this beautiful grey maxi dress from Target.  Honestly, I want to wear it every day for the rest of this pregnancy, and maybe every day afterwards!

Thanks for reading:)

No comments:

Post a Comment