Friday, January 24, 2014

A LITTLE CONFUSED!

So, I had a panic moment the other day at work when someone asked how far along I am and I said 5 months, then I told her that I am 25 weeks and she said that I am in my third trimester already.  She was wrong about the trimester part because the third trimester starts at week 28, but I do have my counting off- again!

This is the most confusing thing about pregnancy!  I thought that I was fully five months, going into my sixth month, but really I am fully 6 months pregnant...  I didn't realize that there are different ways of calculating the month- by the lunar calendar or the monthly calendar!  And I always thought that you are only pregnant for nine months, but really it is ten...  Are you guys confused as well?

So I have to apologize for my last post- because it is wrong.  I guess in my 24th week I am 6 months pregnant, not five...  From now on I am going to do away with the months and simply go by the weeks!  That way I can avoid confusion and feelings of panic when talking about it.  On Sunday I will be 26 weeks along- that's all I know :) 

1 comment:

  1. Huh?? I am confused!! But i am so excited for you!! I can't wait to meet that little person!

    ReplyDelete